I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by sugarshellandbutterknife. Jenny has a really cool blog and a very interesting sense of humor. I love reading her posts and I’m sure you will too. I have agreed to accept this award and answer the questions she has asked, so here goes.
!. Where do you get your inspiration? I get inspiration from everywhere…. blogs, HGTV, DIY channel, friends, while shopping and just staring at something until my eyes burn trying to “see” the beauty that can’t immediately be seen.
2. What is your favorite color? Do you have one? Why? I don’t really have a favorite color. I just love color…. I don’t think that I can really pin down just one.
3. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be? There are so many places that I want to see…..hmmm I think that if I could go anywhere right now it would be Ireland. It just looks magically delicious… 😉
4. What is the best book you last read? Heaven Is for Real, by Todd Burpo
5. What are your best tips for other bloggers? Be yourself!!!! Don’t try to be like someone else’s blog. Publish things that you would send to a friend, write the way you would have a conversation with people…. If you are interested in something then there is a good chance that someone else is interested in it too.
The blogs that I regularly check out are:
I have so many more that I just love but this is a good start. You should check them all out.
If you accept the award the questions are:
1. What made you start a blog?
2. Have you ever posted something and then later wished you hadn’t?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. If you could go back in time and live for 1 year what year would that be and why?
5. If you could meet anyone either alive or dead and spend a week with them who would that be and why?
Happy blogging! 🙂